Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

MCO: connecting between Airsides 1 and 4?this

MCO: connecting between Airsides 1 and 4?this

Old Dec 12, 17, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

MCO: connecting between Airsides 1 and 4?

What I assumed would be an easy domestic-to-international flight connection in Orlando seems more complicated than I realized. Tomorrow Iím connecting from a Jetblue flight that lands at Airside 1 (terminal A) to an Emirates flight at Airside 4 (terminal B) with 2 hours in between. From what I understand of the airport, itís layout will require me to exit security, cross to terminal B, and then re-enter security to access airside 4. Is this correctóthereís no way to get between 1 and 4 without having to go through TSA again?

Also, both Airlines have told me that I canít get my Emirates boarding pass in advance/when I check in with Jetblue; I have to in person in Orlando (baggage is transferred between carriers, thankfully). This means Iíll have 1 hour to get to the Emirates desk and check in before it closes (60 minutes before flight), and then another hour for security and boarding. Assuming no delays, is that reasonable? MCO sounds like it has long security lines + construction, so Iím a bit nervous.

thanks in advance!

Last edited by MCOconfusesme; Dec 12, 17 at 2:25 pm Reason: Typo

Search this Thread