Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Can I re-enter Through Security After I Land (MCO)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2017, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Can I re-enter through security after I land (to get to a lounge in a different airside terminal with a shower)?

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:04 am
vgc

If you have a valid boarding pass, yes.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wildcard442
Can I re-enter through security after I land (to get to a lounge in a different airside terminal with a shower)?
What country - airport?
Domestic or international flight?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
What country - airport?
Domestic or international flight?
USA. MCO airport after coming off a domestic flight. I have to go through security to get to the lounge.

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2017, 11:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
The more info you provide the more accurate our answers can be. Which terminal/section are you expecting to arrive at and where is the lounge located? Which is it?

You may be able to request a gate pass to the lounge depending on the lounge as some have meeting areas which you could say you want to get to for use.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 1:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
If there are no downline flights, I'm guessing you won't be able to change terminals in MCO and reclear security without a boarding pass for a flight departing MCO.

<mod hat on>

Please follow the redirect as we move this query.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

I just went through MCO this weekend and checked the gates I needed to get to (from 100 - 129 to gates 70 - 99) and there is no security between them, so I'll be fine. The lounge info said you might need to go through security so that's why I was asking. But I'm good to go, thanks for your help!
Old Dec 8, 2017, 8:38 pm

Wouldn't your boarding pass have the wrong departure airport indicated? Without a gate pass, don't see how this is possible.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by vgutkovsky
Wouldn't your boarding pass have the wrong departure airport indicated? Without a gate pass, don't see how this is possible.
All the gates listed by OP are inside the same secure area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.