Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Orlando Intl Flight Connection worry

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Orlando Intl Flight Connection worry

I have a flight from Detroit with "Virgin Atlantic (Operated by Delta)" landing in Orlando at 18:40 and a Virgin Atlantic flight to Manchester (UK) leaving at 19:45.

It's one ticket.

I did have more time but Delta moved the first flight

Can someone please advise if this is enough time to get the second flight?

Thanks.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 11:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

That should be enough time. Both Delta and Virgin Atlantic are in the same satellite terminal area so you just walk from one gate to the next. At most that's 15 minutes, and that would be really slow walking.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Thank you! And thank you for the prompt reply.

I can now see on the airport map that Delta and Virgin Atlantic use the same gates (70-99).

Presumably I don't need to worry about Delta being at Side B of the terminal and Virgin Atlantic at Side A because I won't be getting involved with tickets and check-in? Just need to walk between gates.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 6:31 am
Original Poster

all good

Thanks again for the response. Just to update this for others, the connection was fine. As advised by sbm12, it was a few minutes walk within the same satellite building. No problem!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.