Carolina Beach Vacation

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2017, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Carolina Beach Vacation

Looking for a resort that:

- has been refurbed in the past 5 years
- is on the beach
- has a kids club or something similar (i have a two year old and a five year old)

not ready for Kiawah prices, but don't want to stay at the Hilton head westin either...

appreciate any suggestions...
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: AA Exe Platinum, AA & Delta Million Miler, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, United Silver
You should look into Charleston. There are not many "beach front" hotels, but you could try The Tides http://www.tidesfollybeach.com/. Foley Beach is a very neat beach community that has become very popular. The Folly Beach pier is right there, and the Morris Island lighthouse is down the road (after a short walk in the sand). The area right in front of the Tides hotel can get very crowded though, and a bit rowdy as it's popular on Sat-Sun with a drinking crowd. Charleston has a ton to offer for kids and families and is very tourist friendly.
Myrtle Beach has many "kid friendly" beach front hotels, but they will be crowded and there is not much to do in Myrtle except for very tacky, touristy things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.