Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

Old Oct 29, 16, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

Hello.
I was wondering if anyone is traveling from Orlando to Port Canaveral or Cape Canaveral on Nov 4th 2016.
I am traveling solo this time and I am looking for another family (or two) to share a private car.

The problem is that i am too late to book an SUV (they are booked on that day ). The only vehicle they have is a 14 pax van : ) That is the only transportation company we use in Orlando (STAR TRANS-VIP) and i do not really want to use any other company this time. Just trying to find someone to split the price.

Let me know ASAP! Thank you!
Old Nov 6, 16, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by laurencoop View Post
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone is traveling from Orlando to Port Canaveral or Cape Canaveral on Nov 4th 2016.
I am traveling solo this time and I am looking for another family (or two) to share a private car.

The problem is that i am too late to book an SUV (they are booked on that day ). The only vehicle they have is a 14 pax van : ) That is the only transportation company we use in Orlando (STAR TRANS-VIP) and i do not really want to use any other company this time. Just trying to find someone to split the price.

Let me know ASAP! Thank you!
Might want to post this request at disboards.com

Sorry, just noticed the date of post.

Search this Thread