Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

car rental companies near Raleigh Amtrak?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold

I need to rent a car at RDU but return it to a location near Raleigh Amtrak. Any recommendations of companies that have an office near Raleigh Amtrak? amtrak says the address is 320 W. Cabarrus St, Raleigh. Thanks! If it helps, I'll be picking up the car around Friday (in May) around 3PM and return it to the place near Amtrak on Saturday around 9:30ish, AM. thanks!
Old May 26, 2016, 7:03 am

Programs: IHG Spire Elite
Looks like Budget, Avis, and Enterprise all have a location about 2-3 blocks from the station and are open during your drop-off hours. Never used any of these locations, so can't attest to them. I'd call and ask if any have a shuttle to the station. If they don't, Enterprise appears to be the closest, although none of them look like a bad walk (~6min).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.