Find me an affordable beach hotel between Palm Beach and Jupiter

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2015, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos

For March, 2016, for 2 nights, for under $300/night.

Heading down for a cruise on the 14th, but we're flying in late on 3/11. Will stay at an airport hotel and pick up a car the next morning and head to the beach and to Jupiter and/or Port Saint Lucie for some spring training ball.

Hoping to stay on the beach, but the few properties I can find are all $400 and up.

Not willing to do airbnb nor use an opaque site, just want to book something clean and close to the water (crossing A1A or similar is OK).

Tried using search engines but I couldn't find how to specify closeness to the beach.

Thanks for the help!
Old Nov 3, 2015, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
You can stay at the Best Western in Jupiter. It is on US1, a short trip to the beach. ~$220 a night.
810 S US Highway 1,
Jupiter, FL, 33477, United States

Jupiter Waterfront Inn is on the Intracoastal Waterway. Water sports close by. And again, a short ride to the beach. Beach Parking for both are pretty easy.

A couple other possibilities are the Wyndam Resort at Harbourside, as it is in a complex of shops and restaurants on the IntraCoastal. Or you could stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Abacoa in Jupiter. Right across the street from the Marlins/Cardinals spring training stadium.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Ha!

We did a similar trip 10-12 years ago and the Best Western is where we stayed. And all I had was a AAA guide to South Florida.

I'll check out the others as well, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.