Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Can I buy a SIM card at Miami International Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 4:20 am
Original Poster

I am flying Iberia into MIA. Thanks for the help.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:17 pm

I don't know how is it in Miami, but I am sure you can. But, I remember having to buy a SIM at Singapore airport and it was many many times more expensive than in the city. So if you are going to the city you might want to get it there.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
In the airport after arrivals? Probably not, unless you see a SIM vending machine which would be selling the worst after market SIM at inflated prices.

Is your phone GSM and unlocked? What frequencies does it support?

Just order a Straight Talk prepaid SIM for a month and have it delivered to your hotel or local residence or stop at a local Walmart and buy a SIM kit with a month's service for under $50
Old Aug 4, 2015, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to flyertalk. I'm going to move this to the Miami forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.