Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

WDW Resort Hotel internet Reliability

Old Mar 9, 15, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Hi All,

I am staying for a conference at WDW at the end of the month at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I have a 4 hour videoconferencing meeting that I must attend during my stay (in the middle of the day).

I'd be happy to pay extra for a premium tier internet for better reliability, but it doesn't look like they have one from their website.

Has anyone tried to do something similar at one of the WDW Resort hotels?, and if so, how did it go?
Old Mar 11, 15, 4:08 am

Have you asked the hotel? Generally speaking, the most accurate and current information will come from a primary source.

407-938-3000

I'd suggest asking for the Concierge.
Old Mar 16, 15, 7:51 am

Programs: US CP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood, Priority Club, Fairmont Presidents
It's all WiFi. Some areas have stronger signal than others.
Old Mar 18, 15, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
The only place I've had an issue is within the parks themselves. They've expanded wifi throughout the property, and it works pretty well in the hotels.

It is free, and there is no option to pay for premium.

I can tell you that I did not have any problems at all over the last few years. However, I'm not doing video conferences. During the day you shouldn't run into many problems unless everyone at your conference is also doing video in the middle of the day.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: