Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Universal Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2014, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Question about Universal Hotels

So, I am considering a trip in June 2015, and want to stay at one of the properties that allows the early access. When I go to the Loews Hotel website and click in various dates, it says there are no rooms available. That can't be true can it? Do they wait to release dates?
Old Aug 24, 2014, 4:08 pm

Call Reservations

Any information you'll get here is second-hand, at best. Is there a reason why you haven't contacted Loews and asked them your questions?

1-888-464-3617
Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by writerguyfl
Any information you'll get here is second-hand, at best. Is there a reason why you haven't contacted Loews and asked them your questions?

1-888-464-3617

Just lazy I guess Thanks for the number
Old Aug 25, 2014, 7:08 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Using the onsite reservation tool, I put in various June, 2015 dates. There was plenty of availability for all 4 on-site hotels up to June 21st. I suspect that the Loews hasn't put in the hotel inventory for after that date yet (for the online reservation tool at least.)

So if you are looking for dates after Jun21st, then you can call and see if an agent can make a reservation for you. If you reservation is for dates before June 21st, you shouldn't have any problems using the online reservation tool.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 6:19 am

Originally Posted by gretchendz
So, I am considering a trip in June 2015, and want to stay at one of the properties that allows the early access. When I go to the Loews Hotel website and click in various dates, it says there are no rooms available. That can't be true can it? Do they wait to release dates?
I've had this happen to me using Chrome. Try clearing your browser cache/cookies. That did it for me. Aren't many dates all 4 are sold out, especially the new 1800 room budget resort.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
If you're going to Universal it's worth paying for the express pass or whatever they call it so you can skip a big chunk of the queues on popular rides. It was so worth it on a recent trip.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

Thanks for the tips...and I was using Chrome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.