Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MIA: Can I clear security for terminal J just to use a lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2018, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
If you need to transfer J to H, they are connected airside but check your itinerary again since I have never seen a UA airplane at H. UA goes out of G, which is right next to H but not connected airside so you would need to clear security a second time.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 8:14 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Emerald Club Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by monitor
If you need to transfer J to H, they are connected airside but check your itinerary again since I have never seen a UA airplane at H. UA goes out of G, which is right next to H but not connected airside so you would need to clear security a second time.
UA is actually going out of H regularly now with some flights a day going out of G.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.