Springhill Suites or Residence Inn in West Palm Beach

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2013, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz #1 Club President's Circle; National Executive Elite; Marriott Titanium; AA Executive Plat

I am looking to stay at either of these for 1 night in July for the Dave Matthews Band concert. The residence inn is a category higher than the springhill suites but springhill is ranked #2 on tripadvisor. does anyone have any advice on which one to pick. it looks like they are both in the same complex together off I-95.

Thanks so much!
Old Apr 23, 2013, 9:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
I think the Spring Hill suites is newer. Check the pay price, it might be worth not spending the points, as the room are pretty cheap during the summer.
There is also a Courtyard nearby.
I think it really depends on your personal preference.
Also, just a bit of advice, don't head east on 45th st past I95. Not a great neighborhood.
Another thought. You may want to check out the Fairfield Palm Beach. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps...es-palm-beach/
Right on the ocean, less than $100. You can take a nice leisurely trip up A1A to Southern Blvd out to the concert.
Old Apr 24, 2013, 4:24 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Are you doing it by price? points? free cert?

I think the residence inn is higher just because its a residence inn.

My rules rules on pts are: 10,000 pts =$100. Thus I am not spending 20,000 pts for a hotel that I could get on a weekend night for $80.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz #1 Club President's Circle; National Executive Elite; Marriott Titanium; AA Executive Plat
gotcha! I went ahead and booked at the Springhill Suites, it looks a lot better. I am using the 1 free night up to category 4 hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.