Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Monorail tensabelt barrier man

Monorail tensabelt barrier man

Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Weird.. back in August 09, I didn't see a man at MCO monorails.. maybe a person at the top of the stairs where we were asking for directions. My memory must be failing me.. How long has this man been around?.. I suppose there is a man/woman at each of these stops?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Weird.. back in August 09, I didn't see a man at MCO monorails.. maybe a person at the top of the stairs where we were asking for directions. My memory must be failing me.. How long has this man been around?.. I suppose there is a man/woman at each of these stops?
No idea, but he was there on October 22nd and November 3rd.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
It was at MCO. What cross contamination are they preventing? One side of doors does not open until the other one closes.
Actually, they're both open for a very brief period of time. Someone could cross contaminate if the the path to the other set of doors is clear.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Actually, they're both open for a very brief period of time. Someone could cross contaminate if the the path to the other set of doors is clear.
If that was/is the case, then they need to program the doors so they aren't. Simples.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 2:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Sorry for the question.. what's this cross contamination all about? Is it the pollution from the monorails or what?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 2:53 pm

The TSA is trying to keep people who are departing from entering the airport monorail to get to the gates before the people who have arrived and are leaving the airport have gotten off.

You're the only one who has started talking about Disney, tickets, and tourism This is the Orlando forum, not the Disney forum
Old Nov 24, 2010, 3:31 pm
Suspended

The TSA is trying to keep people who are departing from entering the airport monorail to get to the gates before the people who have arrived and are leaving the airport have gotten off.

You're the only one who has started talking about Disney, tickets, and tourism This is the Orlando forum, not the Disney forum
Funny.. The Florida FT Forum advertises Orlando..

Orlando
Name one FlyerTalker who has never been here. In fact, we invented the phrase, "We're all going to Disney World."

Mary2e.. I find your statement to be hilarious.. Long before my arrival, you've been talking about Disney, tickets, and tourism for years.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Mary2e.. I find your statement to be hilarious.. Long before my arrival, you've been talking about Disney, tickets, and tourism for years.
Yes, but not in a thread that has nothing to do with any of them and is talking about the airport.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 5:42 pm
Suspended

You mentioned forum on this quote.. and now its thread.. so which is it?
Old Nov 26, 2010, 8:53 am

Does it matter? Not every thread in this forum is about Disney.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 9:03 pm
Suspended

Some threads involve Disney.. and this thread did not state MCO or Disney until clarified
Old Nov 27, 2010, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
Yes.... TSA likes to play trains at MCO
That's funny, huh? I don't think ever like that. TSA won't plays on the monorail. Just stay where they are at TSA checkpoint and do not go on the trains without supervisors' permissions to enter the airside.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.