Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lauderdale Port to MIA -- Tight fit??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:06 am

Programs: AA, MR, HH
How about spending the night in Miami?

Continue on your vacation with a visit to South Beach and then back to reality the following day.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US C.P.
Thank you all very much for your information. All but post #13 were very informative and helpful. I think we will take an extra day, and relax. I see there is an NHL game in Dallas that night. Looks like that will be fun.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 6:12 pm

Sounds like a better plan. ^
Enjoy your trip and let us know how you make out.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Two and one half hour change coming off a cruise ship at Port Everglades to MIA during the morning rush?

Just sheer madness.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by monitor
Two and one half hour change coming off a cruise ship at Port Everglades to MIA during the morning rush?

Just sheer madness.
Yeah, and you better hope they're not working on the roads like they love to do in this town. It seems we're in a perpetual state of barricades and cones on our interstates and highways here in town. And with the cuts in the county budget, there are less workers taking longer to do roadwork and causing more chaos at all the wrong hours of the day and night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.