Search

Secrets of Wi-Fi Connection @ MIA?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010, 4:20 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA; USairways; United; British Air
Secrets of Wi-Fi Connection @ MIA?

Have you ever succeeded in logging in to the (supposedly) free wi-fi signal at Miami International? I'm trying to figure out what I could possibly be doing wrong, having been in and out of there numerous times yet never to date having been able to log onto the net successfully even though it shows I've signed into the airport signal okay. What is that about? I think this must be the only free airport wi-fi and in fact any free public or commercial facility signal I've not been able to get online even after I log in anywhere in the world. I'm going to be stuck in that airport next Thurs. and again on the way back for a few hours total, so it would be nice to get to the bottom of this mystery this time.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 4:31 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Here is one link and another one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.