Search

SCL lounge for BA First after LATAM

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2020, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
SCL lounge for BA First after LATAM

Hi,
Does anyone know once LATAM leaves Oneworld at the end of the this month, which lounge will passengers on British Airways First have access to since I am guessing LATAM lounge will be out of bounds?
Old Apr 15, 2020, 10:28 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Flying Blue
I assume it will be the Admirals Club, which will be a real downgrade from the LATAM lounge, unless AA has a new facility associated with the airport expansion.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Siempre Viajando
I assume it will be the Admirals Club, which will be a real downgrade from the LATAM lounge, unless AA has a new facility associated with the airport expansion.
Thank you. I was really hoping that this was not going to be the case since the LATAM lounge was so much nicer. Let’s hope that AA at least upgrades the Admirals lounge!!
Old Apr 15, 2020, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Siempre Viajando
I thought the AC shut some time ago. AA had a desk inside the LA lounge for customer service issues as of January.
Old Apr 16, 2020, 1:09 pm

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
Originally Posted by Dselvan
Thank you. I was really hoping that this was not going to be the case since the LATAM lounge was so much nicer. Let’s hope that AA at least upgrades the Admirals lounge!!
considering the current environment I would not expect airlines to spend any money on lounge upgrades anytime soon unless the contracts to do so are very strict.
Old Apr 16, 2020, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Section 107
considering the current environment I would not expect airlines to spend any money on lounge upgrades anytime soon unless the contracts to do so are very strict.
Totally agree. Not travelling for another 10 months, so will keep an eye on it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.