Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > South America
Reload this Page >

Transfer Times in Chile Airport

Transfer Times in Chile Airport

Old Oct 7, 18, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
My SCL arrival experiences haven't been particularly efficient over the past few years, and I've arrived at various hours of the day (from early AM to nighttime). The fewer arrivals, the fewer immigration booths manned, so the lines have generally been bad. And if the lines are particularly bad, your bag will have already been pulled from the belt before you get there, and then you have to go hunt it down.
Old Nov 24, 18, 8:51 am

Programs: United Premier Platinum, Hertz President Circle, Marriott/SPG Premier Plat Elite, Avis Preferred
I just did this. Landed from a U.S. United flight. Only have carry on luggage. Was able to use the connecting flights entrance went through security. No customs, no immigration. Took all of 5 minutes and boarded my SKY flight to MDZ without issue. I think the carry on luggage made all the difference.
Old Feb 28, 19, 11:20 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, AS Boardroom, AA ExPlat
Lim (la)-scl (h2)-eze

Originally Posted by skyccord View Post
I just did this. Landed from a U.S. United flight. Only have carry on luggage. Was able to use the connecting flights entrance went through security. No customs, no immigration. Took all of 5 minutes and boarded my SKY flight to MDZ without issue. I think the carry on luggage made all the difference.
Any more recent experiences? I will arrive SCL around 6pm Sunday via LATAM (from LIM), with onward connection to EZE on H2 (Sky). Left myself with a 3 hour connection. No checked bags. Sounds easy. Am I right?