Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inside SCL Directions Needed

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Inside SCL Directions Needed

We will have 3 hours from our Air Canada arrival in SCL to make our connection to ZCO (Temuco) via LAN in the Domestic terminal. My husband will need to pay the reciprocity fee, (I'm good to go as I was here 2 1/2 years ago on the same passport), but we will need to make all the rest of the stops to gain entry.

Last time we were here was a disaster as far as finding our way to the Domestic side, but this go around we will have far less time, so we cannot afford to get lost.

After we go through Customs and Ag inspection and are cleared, where then? Is there an inside route to the Domestic side departure area? Or do we have to go outside to that melee of taxi people and then find our way from there again? Will three hours be enough?

Can some nice person kindly give me step-by-step instructions?

Many thanks for any assistance that can be provided!
Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
You just find the nearest elevator (inside) - either look (and walk) for the nearest elevator and go to the departures/ticketing level. When you get there, the domestic departures are to the far far right of the building (from the "I just walked in the door" perspective).

You will still see plenty of taxi drivers inside trying to hawk a fare right as you leave the secured area, but you don't need to go outside. And just remember, ask for "vuelos nacionales" if you get lost, confused, or a taxi driver won't leave you alone.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

THANK YOU, Eastbay1K!!!!!

I feel much better now, actually knowing how to get where we need to go within a reasonable period of time.

I'll remember: "vuelos nacionales"!

Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.