Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > South America
Reload this Page >

LA 767 vs. 4M 767

LA 767 vs. 4M 767

Old Aug 26, 2011, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

LA 767 vs. 4M 767

Reposting this thread here as I accidentally originally posted it in the Frequent Flier forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Last year I flew on LAN from MEX-LIM on a 767. I absolutely loved the aircraft. I was in economy and each seat had its own video system, and the seats reclined very nicely with the seat moving forward some while the backrest moved back to give more of a reclining feel.

This year I am planning a trip to Buenos Aires, and there is a flight from MIA-EZE on a LAN Argentina (4M) 767. My question is, are the seats and entertainment in economy on the 4M 767's as nice as on LP? I have another option to fly AA from JFK-EZE on a 777 or from LAX-SCL on A340. Any advice on which would be more comfortable?

Thanks in advance for the replies and help!
Old Aug 26, 2011, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
It actually belongs in the frequent flyer forum, and if there was a LAN forum, which FT hasn't seem fit to start for years now, it would be very clear where it goes. Welcome to FT, and enjoy your trip!
Old Aug 30, 2011, 8:00 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
As far as I know, the IFE on LA and 4M 767's are the same.... what says the LAN expert Eastbay1K....???
Old Aug 30, 2011, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
As far as I know, the IFE on LA and 4M 767's are the same.... what says the LAN expert Eastbay1K....???
I've never sent foot on 4M. And there's no LAN forum

Nevertheless, the IFE should be identical. The government of Argentina has not required 4M to have any hidden propaganda channels that anyone is aware of. I do wonder about that "non-toxic spray made only of natural products" that is sprayed prior to landing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.