Wiki Posts
Search

LIM or CUZ Admiral's Club or Wi-Fi?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2011, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
The lounge was full of people, perhaps due to flights from US to EZE being diverted to LIM due to volcanic ash. To find 2 seats together we had to go outside to the smokers' area. Later we took two seats indoors, across from a couple with an un-happy baby.

One caveat for LIM: During the final security screening at the gate we were asked for a non-descript piece of paper that the ticket agent had placed into the ticket jacket. I don't know what it was...had I noticed it earlier it's the kind of thing I would have tossed into the trash...but it seemed to be important to the screener.
Even without irregular ops, that lounge cannot handle the traffic at peak time (about 11pm to 1am.) That is when you have not only the O/D LIM people waiting for their flight, but all the connecting traffic going to wait their flights (both north and southbound). I have no idea what that paper is - although I've only flown to the US once from LIM not as a connection, and that was some time ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.