Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAA Re-Start September 23

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2021, 8:53 am

Programs: BA Gold for Life
For a non low cost airline between JNB and CPT I would choose Comair. Too many questions for me over SAA.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 5:37 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Rubecula
For a non low cost airline between JNB and CPT I would choose Comair. Too many questions for me over SAA.
or try Airlink. My wife flew them last week CPT/PLZ/CPT and was very impressed. Even catering on a 1 hour flight.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SAA commits to addressing "shameful past"

"The Interim Board of SAA says it welcomes the publication of the first part of the Report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Allegations of State Capture, Corruption and Fraud in the Public Sector. It also commits to clearing away all vestiges of its shameful past"

Source

Johan
Old Jan 11, 2022, 1:45 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by johan rebel
"The Interim Board of SAA says it welcomes the publication of the first part of the Report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Allegations of State Capture, Corruption and Fraud in the Public Sector. It also commits to clearing away all vestiges of its shameful past"

Source

Johan
Well, so far the only response from the people who have looted the old SAA (is the new one any different) is 'I deny any wrongdoing', which is the most used phrase in any SA situation. I am thinking to use it next time I'm stopped for speeding or any other offence. If it works for Dudu, it should work for me....
johan rebel and jsnydcsa like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.