Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

Amending Star Ailliance award booking during closedown

Old Apr 9, 20, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond

I have a Voyager award booking on Singapore Airlines to fly from the UK to NZ, due to fly early May which I need to amend/cancel. As call centres are closed, this apparently has to be done by email. All info on the website only seems to relate to changing SAA flights. The only email on the phone message is [email protected]. There isn't a Voyager email address given. A couple of questions before I email the reservations email address:
- Has anyone had experience of changing a Voyager award ticket on a Star Alliance carrier during this closedown period via the general reservations email address?
- Is there any relaxation of the rules regarding reroutes of Star Alliance award tickets?
- Is there any extension of the ticket allowed past the one year ticket validity for Star Alliance award tickets?
- Is there any flexibility on cancelling the flights and redepositing Voyager miles when the miles will have expired between booking and now?
Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 24, 20, 9:49 am

Programs: SAA Voyager
RDB

With the possible demise of SAA Iím trying to use 135k miles on a Star Alliance booking them move it the problem will be you can only change a booking via the call center which I fear will be impossible if they cease yo trade

Search this Thread
Search Engine: