Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

Domestic to International luggage allowance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA MM, AA EXP; OW Emerald, EK silver

Flying SAA Skylink into J'berg and continuing on a non SA international flight (EK) the same evening. In the past my luggage allowance was increased given the fact I had an international flight within 12 hours. Does anyone know if this is still the case?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 11:48 am

Are the two flights ticketed on the same PNR? Then, likely you should get the benefit of the higher Emirate's allowance. But, TIA.

And, since TIA, even on limited occasions when not on the same PNR, I've done pretty well (I'd say 9 out of 10 - eff you Mango!) on being nice, complimenting, etc. and mentioning the onward flight and getting the benefit of the allowance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.