Plus Grade - SAA is unable to process offer

Old Nov 21, 17, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Plus Grade - SAA is unable to process offer

Hi Everyone, hope you are All keeping well!

I recently bought a pair of JNB - CPT tickets on flysaa.com , and on the confirmation email there was a sales banner for their Plus Grade bidding tool.

I've been trying to put an offer through for a few days now but have been getting the same error message right at the end of the process (after I've put my credit card details and confirmed the offer): We are unable to process your request at this time.

I tried different browsers, networks and devices, but coming to the same error. Does anybody have an idea of what might be going on or experienced this before?

Many many thanks,

Renato
Old Nov 21, 17, 11:19 pm

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by caravieri View Post
Hi Everyone, hope you are All keeping well!

I recently bought a pair of JNB - CPT tickets on flysaa.com , and on the confirmation email there was a sales banner for their Plus Grade bidding tool.

I've been trying to put an offer through for a few days now but have been getting the same error message right at the end of the process (after I've put my credit card details and confirmed the offer): We are unable to process your request at this time.

I tried different browsers, networks and devices, but coming to the same error. Does anybody have an idea of what might be going on or experienced this before?

Many many thanks,

Renato
That's SAA IT for you.

Some time ago I booked a few seats in the award 'sale'. After putting everything through (including CC details), I got an error report.So I started stressing big time at the thought of having to contact the call centre which is worse than useless. Lo and behold a few minutes later my etickets arrived in my email...
You win some, you loose some. Almost depleted my Voyager mile stash :-)
Old Nov 22, 17, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Cheers thijsseh! Have a nice day mate =)
thijsseh likes this.

Search this Thread