Search

SAA meals JFK-JBN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2016, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, USAir
SAA meals JFK-JBN

Hello All,
we are travelling to JNB in coach in 3 weeks. Does anyone know how I can find out meal selections? What meals are served?

Thaks in advance.
Old Dec 29, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by adeleswart
Hello All,
we are travelling to JNB in coach in 3 weeks. Does anyone know how I can find out meal selections? What meals are served?

Thaks in advance.
Hi Adele,

Im afraid that is hard question to answer , best bet is to try look at the latest flight report for the route or maybe another member might be able to answer your question. I wouldn't suggest contacting SAA directly as they aren't the best in replying back to important emails or social media messages , so doubt a request for a menu would be on their priority list

P.S. Your title says JBN , it is JNB

Enjoy none the less !
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:56 am
Company Representative, SAA

Originally Posted by adeleswart
Hello All,

Thaks in advance.
Hello Adele,

Thank you for choosing South African Airways for your upcoming flight.

May we ask that you please submit (via direct message), your flight details? We will do our best to acquire the planned menu, and get back to you.

Looking forward to your message.

Thank you.
South African Airways - North America

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.