Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

SA Express meal on long (1000 mi, 3h20) flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2016, 6:58 am
Original Poster

I'm flying SA Express later this month on CPT-HDS on the Q400, and wondering what they would serve on a flight like that. It's a 9h10 departure and lasts about 3h20. Should I stock up on snacks in the (Bidvest) lounge ahead of time or is there something relatively edible served on the flight?

Also, any alcohol available that early in the morning in the lounge and/or onboard on a Sunday. The US has some weird alcohol laws, especially Sundays, so not sure how South Africa might differ. While I'm excited to try the Q400, my travel companion isn't a huge fan of prop planes and will probably need a stiff drink or 3 during the flight. Thanks!

Last edited by lowfareair; Jan 5, 2016 at 7:14 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.