Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware SAA / *Gold Lounge in NBO

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, UA Gold, EK Silver, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat
Beware SAA / *Gold Lounge in NBO

If you're traveling from Nairobi with *A then don't bother turning up early hoping to use a nice lounge.

Lounge is being re-furbed so you get sent to a food court (which apparently is at gate 15 but is actually upstairs after security).

Even though the the check in agent says you will get food and drinks there apparently SAA have told the food court to limit purchases to $12 USD so that means you can have some food and 1 drink (when I asked for another drink was told I would have to pay)

Pretty stingy and considering the fare for J from NBO to JNB is a totally cr*p attitude from SAA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.