Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Smoking Lounge
Reload this Page >

Egypt / Cairo / Hotels / Where to smoke Shisha?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2018, 6:21 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA OWE, UA *G, HH Diamond

One of my few terrible vices when in the Arab world is Shisha. Despite it not being a luxury hotel I have a lot of fond memories over the years sitting on the terrace in the evening and having a Shisha at the Intercontinental Jordan in Amman which has an old world Arab feel, it’s quiet and the exact opposite or some young millennial cafe with TV blaring.

I will be in Cairo for a few days and have looked at the Shisha options at both Four Seasons. My concern is that the Four Seasons Nile plaza Venues for Shisha looks more like some type of sport bar in the evening or club and I wonder if that is so?

Is the First Residence Shisha by the pool any better?

The terrace and cafes at the Sofitel by the Nile looks very promising (and frankly compared to the Four Seasons properties the Sofitel also looks like a strong contender for a luxury stay) but would be very appreciative of first hand Shisha tips.

Regards,
CJ
Old Sep 25, 2018, 9:04 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

You are asking about where you can smoke Shisha. This is not the appropriate forum. I will move this to the Smoking Forum. Please follow there
Thanks...
Obscure2k
Luxury Hotels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.