Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Smoking Lounge
Reload this Page >

France / Paris / Airports / CDG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum

Do we have a smoker that has used the P lounge at CDG? If so - how did you get on?

I realise the lounges at CDG don't allow smoking so wondered if it's possible to get in and out for a sneaky one in a nearby smoking zone.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 12:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
It has been a few years, and things may well have changed, but I remember being in an Air France Lounge in CDG which had a smoking room which you walked down a set of stairs to reach.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dovster
It has been a few years, and things may well have changed, but I remember being in an Air France Lounge in CDG which had a smoking room which you walked down a set of stairs to reach.
Yeah, that's going back a while. The old 2D lounge (I think it was) was like that; downstairs, turn right and right again.
None of the lounges in T2 have smoking areas now - my question really relates to me popping in and out of the Premiere lounge. Sitting on a plane for 12 hours without smoking doesn't bother me, sitting in an airport for 5 does. Figure that!
Old Oct 3, 2016, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA (EXP); among others :)
The AF 'Prèmiere' lounge in T1 (level10) has an outside terrace where smoking is allowed.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bhomburg
The AF 'Prèmiere' lounge in T1 (level10) has an outside terrace where smoking is allowed.
I haven't been in T1 for years - useful to know though.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 11:23 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by bhomburg
And the Star Alliance Lounge in T1 has* an outside terrace as well where one can smoke

*tho it might be "had" as I haven't been in a few years so I don't know if that has changed or not
Old Oct 26, 2016, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by goalie
And the Star Alliance Lounge in T1 has* an outside terrace as well where one can smoke

*tho it might be "had" as I haven't been in a few years so I don't know if that has changed or not
I was there two months ago and the smoking lounge is still there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.