Lennox Miami Beach

Old Jan 12, 2024, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt GLOB, Marriott Lifetime PLT, UA 1K 1MM.
Lennox Miami Beach

Hi all! I tried searching but couldn't find any threads, but has anyone stayed at the Lennox Miami Beach recently? Curious if anyone has any feedback on it, especially with service levels and room reviews, but any feedback is welcome!
beachmiles likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2024, 3:28 pm

Programs: UA GS , AA CK
Also looking for feedback on this hotel ... with Confidante about to be blown up completely looking for Presidents day next month stay with kids.
Old Feb 4, 2024, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by bob_the_d
Hi all! I tried searching but couldn't find any threads, but has anyone stayed at the Lennox Miami Beach recently? Curious if anyone has any feedback on it, especially with service levels and room reviews, but any feedback is welcome!
Originally Posted by Jace
Also looking for feedback on this hotel ... with Confidante about to be blown up completely looking for Presidents day next month stay with kids.
Spent 4 nights at the Lennox Miami Beach in Nov 2023, and had a pleasant stay overall. As a Globalist, I was upgraded to a Corner King Balcony Room (room 1221), which faced Collins Ave. Breakfast at Amalia was sensational the Valencia Omelette was one of the best Ive had. Breakfast is compd for Globalists but the $39.90/night resort fee is not (SLH property). Below are some pictures of the room, property, and breakfast:

Football Fan likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 9:23 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I just stayed there as well. Didn't have breakfast as I had a breakfast meeting elsewhere. Had one of the rooms on the ground floor around the pool. Everything was fine, except I had a mosquito in the room that terrorized me .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.