The Nimb Hotel Copenhagen

Old Oct 1, 2023, 4:23 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

The Nimb Hotel Copenhagen

Has anyone stayed here as Globalist in the past few years on WOH points?
And if so what was the experience/recognition like?
Particularly breakfast,accommodations/upgrades,fitness center and bed comfort.
Most of the reviews online are many years old
Thanks All
Old Oct 2, 2023, 11:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Has anyone stayed here as Globalist in the past few years on WOH points?
And if so what was the experience/recognition like?
Particularly breakfast,accommodations/upgrades,fitness center and bed comfort.
Globalist is meaningless at SLH properties, they do not recognize Hyatt status. All Hyatt members enjoy the same level of benefits when staying at SLH properties.
Old Oct 2, 2023, 11:29 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kacee
Globalist is meaningless at SLH properties, they do not recognize Hyatt status. All Hyatt members enjoy the same level of benefits when staying at SLH properties.
Thank You Great to know as I have never stayed in a SLH property.
At least we can all enjoy this superb Globe recognition equally Duly noted to avoid
It will be interesting to see how the Mr and Mrs Smith properties fare by comparison.
Was surprised how well I was treated in my one experience with IHG as a lowly bottom of the barrel Platinum.
Breakfast better than many 5 star Hyatts a suite upgrade and late checkout all on an
annual free night with the IHG Chase credit card
Probably never happen again this nicely in my lifetime!
Hope Hyatt does as well now that Smith will be a part of WOH
Old Dec 17, 2023, 9:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Thank You Great to know as I have never stayed in a SLH property.
At least we can all enjoy this superb Globe recognition equally Duly noted to avoid
It will be interesting to see how the Mr and Mrs Smith properties fare by comparison.
Was surprised how well I was treated in my one experience with IHG as a lowly bottom of the barrel Platinum.
Breakfast better than many 5 star Hyatts a suite upgrade and late checkout all on an
annual free night with the IHG Chase credit card
Probably never happen again this nicely in my lifetime!
Hope Hyatt does as well now that Smith will be a part of WOH
I highly doubt it will be any different since most of these hotels offer no more than one class upgrade and are used to guests booking them specifically for the uniqueness or location vs loyalty to a chain.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 1:48 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, DL Silver
Stayed here for one night (30-31 Dec 2023) on a redemption, 35,000 points was a steal - booked a deluxe room, upgraded to junior suite at check-in. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, service was amazing, room was great, unlimited access to Tivoli Gardens through the hotel's back door was a great perk as well. Breakfast (included through World of Hyatt benefits) was decent, continental buffet + one included a la carte item.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 8:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by mattaka
Stayed here for one night (30-31 Dec 2023) on a redemption, 35,000 points was a steal - booked a deluxe room, upgraded to junior suite at check-in. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, service was amazing, room was great, unlimited access to Tivoli Gardens through the hotel's back door was a great perk as well. Breakfast (included through World of Hyatt benefits) was decent, continental buffet + one included a la carte item.
That's a score. I was looking at cash bookings over NYE, and it was over 1000 per night.

Wound up staying at NH Collection, which was very nice, but I'd like to check out Nimb sometime.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.