Hotel Glenlo Abbey Ireland

Old Aug 14, 2022, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD 1.xMM, MAR SLV, HH DMND, IHG PLT
Hotel Glenlo Abbey Ireland

Had a great 1 night stay at Glenlo Abbey in Galway, Ireland.

Used WOH Hyatt points for a booking.
Started in Dublin that late morning and drove across Ireland to Cliffs of Moher and other back roads before arriving at the property 1 hour before sunset. Wish we had gotten in earlier.
Property is in the suburbs of Galway but feels like you are in the country once you drive through the gates.
Had dinner in the restaurant (not the Pullman carriage) which was good and price reasonable for a fancy hotel.

I have no status w/ WOH but given free breakfast for 3 people (everyone in my party).
Given late check out till 2pm even through they were full.
Played a round of golf in the morning and reserved a tee time well ahead of the trip.

Was charged an extra 75Euros for the rollaway bed for the 3rd person (told would get a room w/ 2 queen beds) but with breakfast included it is all good.

Excellent service, really enjoyed the stay and only wish we had more time at the property the night we got in.
shengwan and beachmiles like this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 3:01 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hyatt Globalist
Bumping this thread to share my experience. I loved our 2 night stay at Glenlo Abbey, and would absolutely stay here again if given the opportunity. The grounds are fantastic, the rooms lavish, breakfast (included when booked through Hyatt) was wonderful, and the staff were the icing on the cake. The concierges gave impeccable advice on pubs to visit for music, and even knew the times that sets started/ended.
shengwan and beachmiles like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.