Point Grace resort Turks and Caicos

Old Jan 17, 2020, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Point Grace resort Turks and Caicos

Has anyone stayed at Point grace either on points or cash rate an has a review? I was looking at it and it seems great but Im wondering how the staff it and if children are allowed
Old Mar 31, 2021, 6:55 am

I'm curious too if anyone has info since the previous post? Considering this place on a points stay for anniversary trip next February. Alternative is Park Hyatt St. Kitts (or paying full freight somewhere).
Old Mar 31, 2021, 10:10 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
If you're looking for that area of the Caribbean... I'm super excited for the Andaz Turks & Caicos. It's scheduled for end of 2022, but as with everything caribbean probably need to double that.
Old Jun 30, 2021, 1:38 pm

Wondering if there have been any updated stay reports on this property, headed there next month!
Old Jul 7, 2021, 8:20 am

Programs: hyatt
Originally Posted by jameswes
If you're looking for that area of the Caribbean... I'm super excited for the Andaz Turks & Caicos. It's scheduled for end of 2022, but as with everything caribbean probably need to double that.
latest update is 2023, but as you said, expect that to keep slipping. I'm excited too.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 8:16 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold and Current Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by AJDem
Wondering if there have been any updated stay reports on this property, headed there next month!
Did you end up going? Any recent stays from anyone?
Old Mar 6, 2022, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Bumping the thread because I'm curious about this property too.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
I stayed here on points in November. The rooms are great with full kitchens. The grounds are small but the beach is gorgeous. Breakfast as an elite at an SLH property was mostly continental with a few hot options. There are restaurants and a supermarket within walking distance. Lovely hotel overall.
SanDiego1K and Football Fan like this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by EWRFlyerAL
I stayed here on points in November. The rooms are great with full kitchens. The grounds are small but the beach is gorgeous. Breakfast as an elite at an SLH property was mostly continental with a few hot options. There are restaurants and a supermarket within walking distance. Lovely hotel overall.
Thanks for the review and info!
Old Apr 12, 2022, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by EWRFlyerAL
Thanks for the info! Did you find the property to be dated at all? And do you know if bfast is complimentary for Hyatt Globalists?
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by agtprvctr
Thanks for the info! Did you find the property to be dated at all? And do you know if bfast is complimentary for Hyatt Globalists?
I didn't find the property dated. Yes, continental breakfast is complimentary. Items like lattes and hot entrees are additional.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:32 pm

Any recent stays?
Old Nov 25, 2022, 11:59 pm

Here if anyone has questions. Service has been awful
Old Nov 26, 2022, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by atojbk
Here if anyone has questions. Service has been awful
How is it awful? I've got a stay here this Summer and saw quite a few reviews saying service wasn't great. Do they have servers coming around the pool/beach or do you have to go get your own drinks whenever you want them? How are the rooms?
Old Dec 1, 2022, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by waitwhat2002
How is it awful? I've got a stay here this Summer and saw quite a few reviews saying service wasn't great. Do they have servers coming around the pool/beach or do you have to go get your own drinks whenever you want them? How are the rooms?
right when we arrived (from ritz), i asked them to put some milk in the fridge for our kids as our room was not ready. never done, was literally sitting there for hours til my wife saw it. we had two rooms, when the room was ready, our luggage's were not even in the room. they said they cant deliver the luggage's unless you're in the room first which of course they mixed up.

bartender at the pool bar was great, the kitchen however was not. lots of times i ordered lunch, took about an hour to 1.5 hour. bartender is aware and frustrated with the situation.

i asked for a cab estimate to Sapodilla beach, person at the front desk said they didnt know, probably $20. Wrong, ended up being $150 RT.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.