SLH Globalist benefits

Old May 29, 19, 12:36 am

Originally Posted by dpb132 View Post
I think the best way to approach SLH right now is a bit like the MGM partnership - i.e., no specific on-property benefits for Globalists - but with hope that on-the-ground data points will surprise in a positive way over time.
I did make sure to book a room that was late enough that I'd be happy with no upgrade
Old Jul 30, 20, 6:52 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire
I am booked for 4 nights on points at the Cape Fahn hotel in Koh Samui, which offers a huge value for points as it can go for up to $1000 a night. There are only 22 villas on an island-and it is the only hotel on the island. All villas have a pool, and the largest villa is on its own island. It is a category 5, but was a category 4 before that-it just moved up this year.
59Impala likes this.
Old Aug 3, 20, 10:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT GLD, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by antonius66 View Post
I'm getting over 2cpp and credit for Santorini, which I wouldn't have gotten credit in before and would have had to use cash on some other hotel. Overall I'm happy there. I agree the partnership has major flaws such as the augmented cash price to get Hyatt credit being the biggest flaw, but it definitely has value.
Which hotel did you book in Santorini? They have several properties on offer there and I can't decide which one to pick.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: