Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Lounge with AMEX Platinum?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2008, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, AMEX DL Plat
KLM Lounge with AMEX Platinum?

I know you can enter Delta Lounges with AMEX Platinum cards, but can you enter other Skyteam lounges with it as well? I will be flying back from Vienna in June and since there is no Delta lounge (only KLM), can I use my AMEX card to get in that lounge?

If not, what would you recommend to do for the 3 hours I am stuck at VIE?
Old May 26, 2008, 3:53 pm

Programs: Onepass
No lounge access. You only get access to:

1. Continental
2. Delta
3. Northwest
4. American Airlines
Old May 27, 2008, 8:20 pm

Programs: AFKL Platinum, VS Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cdh2585
If not, what would you recommend to do for the 3 hours I am stuck at VIE?
VIE used to have a dedicated AMEX lounge (accessible for Gold Card and higher cardmembers), but I don't think that it's still there. I am flying frequently out of VIE, but never transited there so I can't tell. I always arrive at the last minute with no time for a lounge. I made NY-bound flights by arriving at the airport 30 minutes before departure time, even when checking bags.

In any case, VIE is a *great* airport. Plenty of shopping and restaurants if you can get land side (or to the Schengen area), but you will have to go through immigration and customs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.