Wiki Posts
Search

Paris-NYC in Business - CO or DL?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2008, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Paris-NYC in Business - CO or DL?

Which airline of the two is the best on Paris-New York? I want to use an award ticket, Air France is full.

Do these airlines have different seat styles on different aircraft? Or are they all the same?

Thanks
Old Mar 9, 2008, 7:26 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by creber
Which airline of the two is the best on Paris-New York? I want to use an award ticket, Air France is full.

Do these airlines have different seat styles on different aircraft? Or are they all the same?

Thanks
Yeah, they use completely different aircraft... right now, CO has a 777 and two 757 flights... and DL uses a 767-300. DL will be starting up a 757 flight from JFK-ORY this summer. The 757s for both airlines are fitted with business seats.

But why don't you try to see which you can get your award ticket from... you might be unpleasantly surprised at availability, especially if you have alreday failed to find a seat at AF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.