Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Best way to price Transpac on ST - domestic in Y, INTL in C

Old Mar 5, 2008, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Fabulous on one of the US carriers..

The company I work for, in order to reduce op ex just mandated that all transpac travel requires Y domestic (US) but still C over the pond. They are even encouraging us to investigate the lowest fares (+/- a day) ourselves and feed that info to our Travel agents. Okfine.

So I ask you all - what is the best online tool to do this for ST? I tried to price a ticket on CO but doing a multicity search. Unfortunately that turned out $5K more ticket prices than just a RT with all segments in F/C.

I belong to Expertflyer but don't know how to seperate the domestic/international so there is that. ITA doesn't seem to be friendly to this either.

Ideas anyone?

tia.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 12:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Well, it might not actually be cheaper all the time. In general it is, but not always.

You can check prices by buiding it yourself as two seperate trips. You'll want to get your travel agent to ticket it all as one itinerary to protect you if you misconnect on the domestic portion.

ITA Software will be useful for you to find your trips then feed that info to the travel agent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.