Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Latest ST Europe-US Flight?

Old Dec 20, 2007, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;

Hi all,
I'm beginning to plan my RTW Ticket (I had a $5,500 voucher from a ST airline I needed to use up). I will be starting my MR in CPH, as it is cheaper than starting in the states.

I will be arriving in CPH around 11:30AM on a separate ticket. I will then begin my RTW ticket, by flying somewhere inside of Europe, and staying there for 24 hours (RTW rules call for a minimum of three 24-hour+ stopovers). The problem is that most of the Europe-US flights leave around/before noon, which is too early for me to return.

I am aware of the following late flights from Europe back to the US:
3PM NW AMS-DTW
6:10PM KL AMS-JFK
3:55PM AF CDG-JFK
6:50PM AF CDG-JFK

Any other late flights come to mind?
Any late-day CO flights?

Thanks,
BB
Old Dec 20, 2007, 9:13 am

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
CHeck flights into EWR too. FCO is later than noon if I recall correclty both AZ and CO but not as late as you need I believe.not sire about DL flights.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 11:18 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
You probably can't use it on a RTW-ticket but CO has a codeshare on a VS-flight at 20:10 from LHR to NYC.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
CO 47 AMS-IAH Departs AMS at 1:40pm
The KL BBJ (all Biz) AMS-IAH Departs AMS at 2:40pm

CO 11 CDG-IAH Departs CDG at 12:40pm
AF 38 CDG-IAH Departs CDG at 3:55pm
Old Dec 20, 2007, 12:20 pm

Programs: Delta PM, AA Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by Gnopps
You probably can't use it on a RTW-ticket but CO has a codeshare on a VS-flight at 20:10 from LHR to NYC.
I think the codeshare dispears at the end of March when open skies opens up. As of now they are still have some flights on the schedule.

DL will have a 5:50pm departure out of LHR into JFK
CO will have a 4:00pm depature out of LHR into EWR
Old Dec 22, 2007, 11:50 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Delta 2MM, HHonors Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
AF will also have their new LHR-LAX leaving at 5:00 p.m.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.