Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Better business class seats? KLM Airbus 330 v. Delta Boeing 767

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2007, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Better business class seats? KLM Airbus 330 v. Delta Boeing 767

My family is booked in business class award seats on an overnight flight (Christmas Eve) from Atlanta to Amsterdam on Delta. The aircraft is a Boeing 767. I can change our flight to a KLM Airbus 330, leaving at the same time. Should I do it?

I know the difference in seats -- recliner style v. angled lie flat. Our goal of course is to sleep, because we quickly connect in Amsterdam to a long flight to Tanzania. So I thought that the angled lie flat seat would be better, even though it is not true lie flat.

Any thoughts from those more experienced? I understand that some people actually prefer the recliner style to angled lie flat, but don't the lie flat seats have an intermediate recliner position, so that you could simply not flatten out the seat all the way if you didn't want to?

Besides the seats, anything else to consider? On-time performance, chance of cancellation, etc.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Never mind. I found these threads on here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=768588

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695692

I'll try to stay away from KLM. Better to have a slightly stiff back when you arrive on Delta, than not arrive at all on KLM.
Old Dec 19, 2007, 6:06 am

Programs: nwaworldperks gold, cathay pacific asia miles, bangkok airways
as i was sitting in my recliner tonight in front of the fireplace i was dreaming about the old seats. personally, i miss them a lot........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.