Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

What is China Southern's carry-on luggage allowance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2007, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold

Unable to get business class award tickets on KE to BKK, I settled for China Southern. Does anyone know if they allow the standard size rollaboard plus a personal item as carry-on?
Old Dec 5, 2007, 12:38 pm

Programs: NWA Plat
Originally Posted by Richard1148
Unable to get business class award tickets on KE to BKK, I settled for China Southern. Does anyone know if they allow the standard size rollaboard plus a personal item as carry-on?
Yes.
That's industry standard.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by 300D
Yes.
That's industry standard.
Thanks. That's what I hoped to hear, as I hate to check luggage.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
They do have an official rule with some absurdly low weight limit for carry-ons but its not enforced at the gates.

I've never had a problem with any Chinese airline when it comes to a "personal item" in addition to my carry on... this is both with domestic and international flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.