Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France - Adding Stopover To North America To Europe To Asia Trip

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 1:09 am
Original Poster

Air France - Adding Stopover To North America To Europe To Asia Trip

I have a trip coming up where I'll be flying from North America to Paris and onwards to China. The ticket is a business class seat booked in Z booked directly from Air France. I would like to make a stopover in Paris for a few days before heading over to Asia. The same flights are available at the same price for several weeks in a row.

How do you add a stopover to this trip? I looked at the fare rules and it states that stopovers are allowed for a nominal fee, but I can't seem to get it to show up on Air France's website using the multi stop search functionality. Is there a specific process to book a flight with a stopover or do you need to call in for this?
Old Mar 20, 2019, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You already asked the same question in the AF forum.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-...l#post30908353
Multiple posting is not allowed on Flyertalk.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 6:44 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Sorry, but I have to close down this thread for the reason stated by member Goldorak.

ralfkrippner, forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.