NW site to Check Award availability on Skyteam partners

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2007, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS

http://asiares.nwa.com/?siteCode=JP&...rdtravelsearch

Got this from another post, but felt it was worth posting seperately.

I checked Biz Class award availability from CDG to GRU and it gave me the correct dates with Air France. I had already checked this with an agent.

Play with it yourself.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 9:56 am

Programs: DL GM, UA, CO, HH, PP
Originally Posted by IRISHFLYER1
http://asiares.nwa.com/?siteCode=JP&...rdtravelsearch

Got this from another post, but felt it was worth posting seperately.

I checked Biz Class award availability from CDG to GRU and it gave me the correct dates with Air France. I had already checked this with an agent.

Play with it yourself.
This is nothing new. Look in the skymiles redemption sticky.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
Originally Posted by scassett
This is nothing new. Look in the skymiles redemption sticky.

What's a Skymiles redemption Sticky? If you mean the award part of the Delta site, I suggest you try CDG to GRU, this will always route you thru Atlanta or JFK on Delta and ignore Air France or KLM. If you can show me where you could do this just as on NW site please do

Last edited by IRISHFLYER1; Jan 25, 2007 at 11:37 am
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:31 am

Programs: AA Gold
Unhappy it's not accurate

I used this site to check availability to change a Skymiles ticket I already have for return from HNL to MCI. I'm ticketed in first on Delta but want to change to either CO or NW because both of their business class services are far superior to Delta's first class. The web site shows seats for award travel, but when I called DL to change the reps doesn't have avaiability. I'll have to keep calling in and checking on the phone between now and the end of April for something to open up.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
I've had some problems redeeming on CO as well. CO and NW both show award seats available on a CO flight; DL does not...

Then again, I really can't wait until we can finally book partner awards online - would be much easier to check availabilty (and save the phone booking fees).
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:37 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
What's a Skymiles redemption Sticky?
Skymiles redemption Sticky
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pharaoh

As I said before try CDG to GRU
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:47 am

Programs: AS MVPG
As I said before try CDG to GRU
What was meant is that the NWA Japan website is listed in the FlyerTalk Delta Forum Skymiles redemption sticky at the top of the forum. The NWA site is not new, and has been disussed several times in the forum, thus no need for a new thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.