KLM md-11 and WBC

Old Oct 2, 2006, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM silver elite, Hilton Platinum
Question KLM md-11 and WBC

I've been reading quite alot about how KLM is retrofitting all their
B744/md-11's to bring them up to the same cabin level as their B777/A330 fleet. I'm interested about this as I'll be flying WBC from AMS-SFO on the 14th Dec this year and as far as I'm aware, its the MD-11. Does anyone know if the retrofit will include the new style WBC for the MD-11? and will all their MD-11's get the makeover before DEC? Also what about their IFE? will that get an upgrade in this retrofit too?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 8:20 am

Yes I am intertested also, flying EWR-AMS on an MD11 in coach. Will there be new IFE and individual screens and programs or will it be the 12/16 screens per coach?

Also I am confused over the coach seating Air Reveiw website says "Economy seats are in the unique 2-4-3 pattern".
But Seatguru shows 3-3-3 - did it change with the upgrades?

Last edited by jimc_usa; Dec 10, 2007 at 8:30 am
Old Dec 16, 2007, 4:26 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
I hope your flights was good - which configuration did you see onboard?

The Flying Blue board might have been a better place for this question, as it deals with KL and AF topics.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.