Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-boarding on KE codeshared flight on CI metal

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2006, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Spire
Pre-boarding on KE codeshared flight on CI metal

I am not at all familiar with codeshare agreements. Infact I believe the flight I took the other day from TPE to ICN on CI metal codshared as KE was my first. I was surprised to find a dedicated check in counter for codeshare PAX, and that my SE+ status gave me Priority luggage tickets and lounge access. I was even more surprised that SE+ were called to board at the same time as buisness and CI dynasty gold members. Is this normal procedure for codeshare?
Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:11 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL MM, PC Plat/Amb. SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Lucky?

Originally Posted by allenkeys
I am not at all familiar with codeshare agreements. Infact I believe the flight I took the other day from TPE to ICN on CI metal codshared as KE was my first. I was surprised to find a dedicated check in counter for codeshare PAX, and that my SE+ status gave me Priority luggage tickets and lounge access. I was even more surprised that SE+ were called to board at the same time as buisness and CI dynasty gold members. Is this normal procedure for codeshare?
Perhaps they have a different arrangement with KE or you were on a high fare class, but my wife and I are both DL PM and fly in and out of TPE several times per quarter on DL codeshares with CI. We've never been able to use a seperate line, had boarding advantages or other perks. I'd simply be happy if CI and Delta could handle interline electronic ticketing so I don't have a mountain of paper tix to keep track of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.