New Skyteam awards and Concorde

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2002, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum

In the new Skyteam award listing, the concorde award T109 is listed as Premium class costing 160,000 miles. It also explicitly stated: Between Paris (CDG) AND New York (JFK) / Washington (IAD).

Has anyone been able to include point(s) beyond on this award? I am considering SFO to NCE with the Concorde segment in between.

Previously I have read that BA Concorde awards and perhaps AF included the connection getting to their United States gateways.
Old Oct 8, 2002, 8:25 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
I noticed the Concorde award as being New York/Washington (Dulles?) - Paris as well. When I flew Concorde earlier this year, the award included the connection from Daytona Beach, so I assume the award always includes connection to JFK. I'm told the award does NOT include any connnecting service beyond CDG.

I speculate that AF may be considering the restart of IAD-CDG service (when Concorde services started, AF offered an IAD-CDG service).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.