Any SkyTeam 100,000 mile promo yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2000, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite

Was just thinking about each of the alliances that announced 100K promos at their inception. Any one hear anything about the sky team (eg fly all four carriers and earn 100K bonus). Thoughts?
Old Sep 2, 2000, 2:47 pm
JRF

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
Nothing yet. Randy had mentioned to us (on a chat session) that he felt over the next 6 months to a year (and this was about 2 months ago) a big time airline was going to join Sky Team and then tere may be some big chances to earn mileage.

However, Randy has gone silent on all DL matters so we are left in the dark from him, and I have not heard or seen anything else.

[This message has been edited by JRF (edited 09-02-2000).]
Old Sep 2, 2000, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
JRF, hmmm sounds interesting, i would imagine that a disenchanted Star Alliance member might join, but only time will tell. We shall see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.