Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Southern in Skyteam now ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2005, 9:26 am
Original Poster

China Southern in Skyteam now ?

I looged in to my AF Frequence Plus acount this morning and under the "Your Home" section, at the bottom of the page, it says :

"News Frequence Plus

China Southern joins your program, offering you new opportunities to earn Miles and use your award tickets !"

it is non clickable so there is no way to know what it means exactly but I was wondering if you guys knew any detail around this ? I know China Southern is due to enter Skyteam some time this year, but I didn't know it was going to be that soon. Or is that just a new agreement specific to Frequence Plus and China Southern that has nothing to do with Skyteam ?
Old Feb 16, 2005, 3:53 am
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: UA 1k, TG Gold, LT Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
They only join Frequence Plus and Skymiles Program (maybe someother Programs but I do not know), but definitely NOT SkyTeam as of yet (who knows in the future?). Therefore, you shuld not earn any Elite Qualifying Mileage, you will only earn flight credit miles. But if you fly them on AF coded share (if there is any) and getting miles credited to Frequence Plus, then you should earn Elite Qualifying Mileage as well.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 6:26 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by kiam
They only join Frequence Plus and Skymiles Program (maybe someother Programs but I do not know)
And KLM's Flying Dutchman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.