2005: Alitalia BOS-FCO Schedule

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005: Alitalia BOS-FCO Schedule

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2004, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Advantage, AF Frequence Plus, NW World Perks, RG Smiles, QF Frequent Flyer, SQ Kris Flyer
Talking 2005: Alitalia BOS-FCO Schedule

From AA.com

Alitalia will resume Boston to Rome service effective 6/2005!

BOS-FCO
AZ 615
550p-750a+
767-300

FCO-BOS
AZ 614
115p-420p
767-300
Old Aug 18, 2004, 1:54 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Crown Room Club Member, United Mileage Plus, HiltonHonors
I look forward to the day when DL adds Boston - Rome service with their own aircraft. I fly this route a few times a year and I always connect through JFK just to avoid Alitalia. They're horrendous!
Old Aug 18, 2004, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Advantage, AF Frequence Plus, NW World Perks, RG Smiles, QF Frequent Flyer, SQ Kris Flyer
Originally Posted by jmscsc
I look forward to the day when DL adds Boston - Rome service with their own aircraft. I fly this route a few times a year and I always connect through JFK just to avoid Alitalia. They're horrendous!
Delta Airlines was scheduled to start in 2004 on this route. now with the current financial shape the DL is in and with AZ entering the market... Dont hold your breath! This is another Low Yield market Delta is realizing they should not play with. Delta in turn will focus on Premium traffic and High Yields much the same as UA!
Old Aug 19, 2004, 4:39 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Crown Room Club Member, United Mileage Plus, HiltonHonors
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by SMF777
Delta Airlines was scheduled to start in 2004 on this route. now with the current financial shape the DL is in and with AZ entering the market... Dont hold your breath! This is another Low Yield market Delta is realizing they should not play with. Delta in turn will focus on Premium traffic and High Yields much the same as UA!

DL's in the midst of building a brand new terminal in BOS slated to open in 2005. At one point they stated they'll add BOS-FCO, BOS-CDG, and BOS-DUB once they have the gate space. If memory serves me correctly the flight didn't begin in 2004 because of the war, so they dropped both BOS-FCO and CVG-FCO as well as the second daily JFK-FCO. They've now reinstated the CVG-FCO flight. I'll be curious to see what they actually add once the new terminal at BOS finally opens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.