Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

SkyTeam Survey: Chance to win your choice of a Palm Tungsten E or Hartmann Luggage

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyTeam Survey: Chance to win your choice of a Palm Tungsten E or Hartmann Luggage

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2004, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Your opinion is important to us!

"We'd like to get your feedback on skyteam.com to ensure that we can meet your needs. Please help us make your future visits more satisfying by taking a few minutes to give us your thoughts through a brief survey. Your feedback will be used to improve the quality of our site. This survey is completely anonymous and confidential.

As a way to say "Thank You" for completing this survey, you will automatically be entered in a drawing for a chance to win your choice of a Palm Tungsten E or a set of Hartmann Luggage."

For a complete overview of the contest and an alternate method of entry, please see our Official Rules.

I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply. www.delta.com/email

Last edited by UnofficialDLHelper; Aug 13, 2004 at 10:53 pm
Old May 5, 2004, 1:21 am

Just did the survey, takes about 7-8 minutes. Focused on the SkyTeam internet portal and does comparison to Star Alliance.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 4:46 am

thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.