Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW-Guangzhou-Moscow/St Pete-DFW

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2004, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

DFW-Guangzhou-Moscow/St Pete-DFW

Can I request such an award form SkyTeam?
Old Feb 13, 2004, 2:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AAaLot:
Can I request such an award form SkyTeam?</font>
Looking at it, I'm reasonably certain the answer is no.

You're only allowed to transit through a city once in each direction, and it doesn't appear any SkyTeam carrier other than AF flies to CAN, and then only from CDG: KE is supposed to have a service from TAE but I can't find and it wouldn't help you anyway because ... you'd run out of segments, as you're only allowed six.

You can get to CAN and back, DFW-JFK-CDG-CAN-CDG-JFK-DFW, but I just don't think there's any way of doing it to include SVO or LED.
Old Feb 13, 2004, 5:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
You might be able to do two rewards: one as listed above and a second CDG-SVO/LED-CDG (AF lists the second for 30,000 economy or 45,000 business; Delta wants 25,000 economy and 30,000 business [45,000 after 3/16/04])
Old Feb 16, 2004, 12:04 am

you might wait Aeroflot to enter Skyteam
Old Feb 25, 2004, 8:04 am

Programs: DL FC, NW
Aeroflot will enter SkyTeam after Russian gov. approval. Look for KLM to join in a couple of months as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.